Financial Metrics Pro, Handbook, Tutorial Templates
Financial Metrics Pro, 4th Ed
4th Edition, ISBN 9781929500079
Published bySolution Matrix Ltd 2017
Excel-based ebook handbook, templates US$39
Metrics Handbook, Tutorial, Templates—In One Excel Ebook
Financial Metrics Pro is a handbook, tutorial, and templates system that meets the needs of first-time analysts as well as those with vast backgrounds in finance and accounting. Learn how to analyze cash flow and financial statement data with the same metrics that analysts, investors, and financial experts rely on. Metrics Pro includes;
- Complete coverage of cash flow metrics, including IRR, NPV, ROI, CAGR, Break Even, and Payback Period.
- Comprehensive coverage of financial statement metrics (ratios), including Current Ratio, Inventory Turns, Return on Assets, and Earnings per Share.
- Metrics explained in context with detailed financial statements.
- A complete working Du Pont System analysis linked to the same statements.
- Live working examples and templates for 160 important metrics.
- New in 4th Edition: Analyst Workbench and Chairman’s View.
It’s About Time. Saving Your Time, That Is!
Financial Metrics Pro™ is an easy to use system that saves you hours or days of tedious spreadsheet programming, while reducing the risk of errors. Metrics Pro is an Excel-based ebook serving as:
Look-up reference for over 160 Individual Cash Flow and Financial Statement Metrics.
Coverage for each metric includes:
- Mathematical formula definition
- Spreadsheet usage
- Input data and formatting.
- Meaning and interpretation
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Common usage errors
Cash Flow Metrics Reference
Learn how to analyze business case cash flow and investment outcomes with the mainstream metrics that analysts, investors, and financial experts rely on. Learn by trying out working examples of metrics including NPV, IRR, CAGR, ROI, break even, and many more.
Metrics Pro now includes the Analyst Workbench for your data—a comprehensive cash flow analysis report on one page.
Financial Statement Ratios and Metrics Reference
Metrics Pro includes a complete set of related financial statements and multi year comparisons. Financial statements link to template examples for 6 kinds of metrics and ratios. Detailed templates show how best to measure and report profitability, liquidity, activity, growth, and valuation. And, Metrics Pro includes a complete working Du Pont System analysis linked to the same statements.
Metrics Pro V4 also features the Chairman’s View, a comprehensive multi-year analysis of company financial performance, financial position, and growth.
For those working with IRR, NPV, Working Capital, or any of over 160 other metrics for the first time, Financial Metrics Pro is clear, in-depth textbook on metrics meaning and usage.
Try out and modify working Excel templates. Then transfer them to your own spreadsheet models.
What’s New in the 4th Edition?
The new 4th Edition includes the features and content above and in addition:
Enhanced Explanation of Difficult Metrics
Expanded in-depth coverage of metrics that are often difficult to understand, interpret, or use correctly. These include:
- Cash flow metrics including internal rate of return IRR, return on investment ROI, payback period, net present value NPV and break even point.
- Financial statement ratios such as “earnings-before” metrics, return on assets (ROA), and leverage metrics.
The Analyst’s Workbench
Enter your own cash flow data and receive a comprehensive one page report including:
- Net cash flow, cumulative cash flow, and net present value NPV. Workbench reports these as figures, bar charts, line charts, and scatterplots.
- Other cash flow metrics including: Return on investment ROI, payback period, internal rate of return IRR, modified internal rate of return MIRR, and cumulative average growth rate CAGR.
The Chairman’s View
Enter financial statement figures from any company’s financial reports and receive a complete financial statement analysis on one page.Chairman’s View reports in-depth and in detail on company liquidity, activity, leverage, profitability, and valuation. Also, enter up to 10 years of financial data for a multi-year metrics and growth analysis.
What’s in the Download Package?
Financial Metrics Pro ships as a single MS Excel workbook template with 26 worksheets (.xltx file). You can unlock Metrics Pro worksheets without a password, modify as necessary, copy, and paste into your own spreadsheets.
Financial Metrics Pro works best with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint for , for Apple Macintosh and MS Windows PCs.
About the author, Marty Schmidt
President, Solution Matrix Ltd.
Order Online and Download Today!
All orders process through PayPal, providing you with complete PayPal security, privacy, and buyer protection. Click Checkout on the Shopping Cart to pay by MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, or PayPal account. You do not need a PayPal account to pay by credit or debit card.
Receive your receipt from Solution Matrix Ltd and PayPal immediately upon ordering. Receive product download instructions by email shortly afterwards.
Order Financial Metrics Pro Excel Ebook
MS Excel-workbook, 26 Worksheets US $39
Order Spreadsheet Solutions Package 710
- Financial Metrics Pro Excel-based ebook, 5th Ed
- Financial Modeling Pro Excel-based ebook, 4th Ed
Save 25%. Order Pkg 710, Download Today! US $64
Order the Master Case Builder Package 490
- Business Case Essentials PDF ebook, 5th Ed
- Business Case Guide PDF ebook, 3rd Ed
- Business Case Templates 2017, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PDF package
- Financial Metrics Pro Excel-based ebook, 4th Ed
- Financial Modeling Pro Excel-based ebook, 4th Ed
Save 25%. Order Pkg 490, Download Today! US $149
© Solution Matrix Ltd 2004-2018