Next available offering: Wednesday-Friday 20-22 June 2018
Where: Hilton Springfield 6550 Loisdale Rd Springfield VA
Seminar Fee: US $2,475
Availability: As of today, places are open.
Register now to guarantee your place in class!
Business people today are rapidly losing tolerance for management error. They are also demanding real accountability for decisions and plans. And, everywhere, the competition for scarce funds is increasing.
It is no surprise that many organizations now require a business case to support proposals for projects, products, investments, and capital acquisitions.
As a result, those with proven expertise in case building and risk management are rare and in high demand. They have a strong advantage over their professional colleagues in project management, product management, asset management, finance, strategic planning, corporate governance—and the job search.
Join us in the Washington DC area for the premier business case seminar Business Case Master Class adjacent to the US Capitol.
Master the Solution Matrix 6D Case Building FrameworkTM in three days of hands-on training. Learn to design, build, and deliver a professional quality business case—know that your case will stand up to critical scrutiny from financial professionals, analysts, and skeptical managers.
Master Class participants join more than 18,000 professionals on six continents who have successfully completed the premier business case seminar.
- Enhance your resumé with in-demand skills and expertise!
- Qualify for professional continuing education and certification credit!
- Download case building books and software as soon as you register!
- Bring your own case-building project to class—leave with it 95% completed.
Previous offerings of these seminars have been sold out well in advance. Enrollment is strictly limited to 15 participants for each session.
Join 18,000 professionals who have successfully completed Solution Matrix Ltd. seminars.
Business Case Master Class is ideal for
- Project managers and PMO officers.
- Product managers and those who manage product portfolios.
- IT managers who receive service proposals or who request IT funding.
- Financial officers who build case-building competency in their organizations.
- Managers at all levels involved in decision making and planning.
- Consultants and contractors who work with government organizations.
- Business and government professionals responsible for capital spending.
- Sales professionals who "make the case" for sales proposals.
- Marketers who need to communicate business value for their solutions.
Successful participants receive a certificate affirming completion of professional and university level business training.
Business Case Master Class is recognized and accredited by professional and management organizations in business areas that include management, business analysis, project management, product management, information technology, accounting, sales, marketing and finance.
Each class is strictly limited to 15 participants for each session of "Business Case Master Class." This class size ensures that each participant receives important instructor attention and classroom discussion time.
Solution Matrix seminars feature hands on workshops with real business case examples that represent the case building case role in each participant's workplace. The Seminar Leader begins working with you as soon as you register to develop customized case studies that truly represent your own work setting. As a result, many participants choose to use real case projects they must deliver soon in the workplace.
Seminar classes fill quickly, and most seminars are sold out well in advance. Register early to ensure your place in class!
Participants in Solution Matrix seminars master the Solution Matrix 6D Framework. This is the same structured, practical approach established at hundreds of companies and governments on six continents.
Through the 6D framework, participants learn:
- Building blocks essential for every business case.
- How to prove that a chosen action is the better business decision.
- Key differences between a strong case and a weak case.
- Special requirements for the government, military or non profit case.
- How to build in credibility as you build the case.
- How to legitimize and value all business benefits—even the so-called "intangibles."
- Financial metrics for business case results (NPV, ROI, IRR, and Payback Period).
- Packaging and presenting case results for maximum credibility.
- Monte Carlo simulation for asking "What If?" questions, measuring risk, and reducing uncertainty in case results.
Solution Matrix seminars are led by Dr. Marty J. Schmidt, President and Founder of Solution Matrix Ltd. Dr Schmidt has twenty years business experience managing software development, international marketing, sales support, and management consulting on business issues. He is a recognized authority on the application of cost/benefit analysis and business case development.
Dr. Schmidt also taught graduate and undergraduate statistics at the University of New Hampshire, is the author of a college textbook on statistics, and publishes often on professional management and business issues. He holds the Ph.D. degree from Purdue University and the M.B.A. from Babson College.
Business Case Master Class (3 days):
Register online with the link below to complete your enrollment and reserve your place in class.
Seminar Fees Include
- Classroom training, Business Case Master Class (3 days)
- Training materials, including course slides, demonstration software, templates and worksheets for practical exercises
- Case-building books and software. Participants receive The Business Case Guide, Business Case Essentials, Financial Metrics Pro, Financial Modeling Pro, and the Business Case Templates package. Download your copies of these resources immediately after registering
- Professional Education certificate by Solution Matrix Limited.
Clicking Add to Cart below takes you to our shopping cart, where you can review, cancel, or place your registration order.
All registration orders process through PayPal, providing you with complete PayPal security, privacy, and buyer protection. Click Checkout on the Shopping Cart to pay by MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, or PayPal account. You do not need a PayPal account to pay by credit or debit card.
Register for Washington DC 20-22 Junel to guarantee your place in class!
Receive a receipt guaranteeing your place in class immediately upon registration.
Choice of Currency
When you register online through our shopping cart, credit or debit card transactions will appear on your receipt in US$. If you wish instead to pay and receive a "Paid in Full" statement in another currency, please use our contact form and request an invoice. The invoice will have a link through which you can register directly in the currency of your choice. Be sure to indicate the requested seminar offering, the email address to receive the invoice, the designated currency, the participant's full name, and the participan'ts email.
Download Ebook and Software Resources Immediately
The ebook and software resources included with your registration are delivered by internet download. Download instructions are sent shortly after registration for your copies of:
Solution Matrix Ltd. is a registered US Government contractor in the Central Contractor Registration Database, CAGE code 1QXP6
In-house seminars are a cost-effective solution for organizations needing to equip 5 or more professionals with state-of-the-art business case skills. For more information, prices, current training clients, and a form to submit requesting a formal training proposal, please visit: